5.07.2008

Back Off Dan Cooney.

Guess who just called.Less than a half hour after my last post, I get a call from the stalker.

He called to give me a hard time about the post about him stalking me.

You see where I'm going with this.

After I made fun of him for proving my point for me, he tells me a story about a woman he met who was outrageous and "Absolutely Fabulous" who was married to a plastic surgeon and offered herself up for practice on a regular basis.

He thought, "Well, she sure looks good for her age," guessing that she was in her mid-fifties, based on the amount of surgery she had gone through.

She was in her thirties.

And I thought that was amazing. The irony of it astounded me and I just wanted to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it that I've met two of your stalkers.

Anonymous said...

boring