7.18.2008

Found on Craigslist

VH1 and BRET MICHAELS will hit the road literally…to find true love on the
ROCK OF LOVE BUS with BRET MICHAELS.

VH1 is loading up a tour bus filled with beautiful babes and taking them on tour across the country. The Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels takes contestants out of the mansion and on the road in true rock star style. This season will feature all-new ladies vying for Bret’s affection while traveling across America following Bret on a month-long tour. The contestants will face new challenges to see if they can handle the rock star life on the road. If you are a sexy single lady looking for love who can party like a rock star, then this is the show for you.

To audition in New York City or Hoboken please email us the following info asap. Send us your

Name
Age
Phone Number
Myspace Link
A Short Bio

And Attach a Photo

Send an email to:
NYRock@realtalentcasting.com

All applicants must be 21+
Characters Wanted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was asked to submit my info when I met him in May. I can only go so trashy with my life. But he truly was the nicest pig I ever met.
-vj