8.15.2008

Erica's Creative Team Award

Boy. I have such talented friends (and lovahs). I feel like every week I'm posting a new competition and begging all of you to vote. This one is from the creative team at Weight Watchers, where Erica works, and she asked that I post it.

Here it is:Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know (or remind you if you know already) that our “Stop Dieting Start Living” campaign hub is a finalist in one of the biggest Flash competitions out there – Flash Forward. You can view our submission and the other finalists here:

www.flashforwardconference.com finalists - it’s in the “Video” category at the bottom.

Also – it would be great if you could vote (and get all your friends to vote) for us in the People’s Choice Award:

www.flashforwardconference.com people's choice - again “Video” category - “Stop Dieting Start Living”

Voting ends next week so let’s get those votes in!!!

3 comments:

flea said...

i just voted and instantly lost a dress size!

patrick said...

I just voted! Congrats honey, I miss you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the votes... We won for our category! Big up Tommy Boy!