10.07.2008

Play Them Off, Tom!

What is wrong with Barack Obama & John McCain? Don't they have manners? They're trying to appeal to the common people (me and you, dear reader) but they find that they are above Tom Brokaw's traffic light? I say it's bullshit.I think as soon as the red light hits, Tom should be able to hit his IR and have rap music blast over the system. If our candidates want to relate to middle America, we should start with treating them like middle America. People, celebrities are our most important people ever and the Oscars play them off all the time. What makes Obama and John McCain any better than Jack Nicholson or Jessica Lange?

It's making me crazier than my inability to keep my eyes off of the audience response graph at the bottom of the screen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Jack Nicholson or Jessica Lange? When was the last time you watched the Oscars? Is Jessica Lange even still alive?