6.20.2008

I'm Switching It Up.

Hi everyone. Recently I've been doing research on how to switch from blogger to my own domain.

From what I can tell, and from knowing how limited my website-related knowledge is, this is going to take place in steps.

Step one. I'm changing the name. The web address will remain the same until I figure step two out. I'm also pressuring my designer girlfriend to get to designing something fantastic for me.

However, that may take some time as she is currently obsessed with both her new bike and how we drill into the brick wall so we can install our new Elfa shelves. (Warning. If you see Erica, do NOT ask about her new bike unless you have a minimum of 40 minutes to spare. Add another 40 if there is a computer with internet nearby.)

2 comments:

flea said...

where are the shelves going?

Anonymous said...

I've been talking to people about getting a bike actually. I was walking in Costco and thought - hey. Anything is better than going to the gym. It will take me 2 years to save up for one though.