10.11.2007

The Princess is a Pea Brain

HRH here. Now let me just say, the Princess certainly got my day off to a good start. Really, I mean it serves her right for not only throwing her crap into my locker, but for believing that said locker number belongs to her. Hello cheap ass, if you want a permanent locker I suggest you pay for one.

Frankly, it was all brilliant, and I plan on tracking down the guy who answered the phone this morning and making him my new gym bff. I also can't help but think about the reaction of the person whose locker it really was. I mean the locker room is a weird place for Candid Camera. And with a combo number that suggest heavy usage of pot, I can't help but wonder if it involved a few, "is this my locker. i swear this is my locker." moments.

In my defense, the combination to my lock is my birth date.

Can't wait to get to the gym and see how this one works out. Honestly, I think the Princess is just going to great lengths to get out of doing cardio with me. Last night she didn't bring any sneakers. Coincidence, I don't think so.

No comments: