11.26.2007

Dedicated to Klutz-o.

I love Jeopardy. It's on my DVR record list. I take great delight in answering Jeopardy questions and on those, not too rare, occasions that I know the Final Jeopardy answer when none of the contestants do ... OooooWee. That is a good time.
As I'm sure you've read in the latest edition of, She's Princesstastic!, my fan club's newsletter, December 9 is my birthday and that makes me Sagittarius -- the finest Astrological sign in the cosmos. (Williams-Sonoma; Crate and Barrel; and Bed, Bath & Beyond gift certificates are a particularly thoughtful birthday gift for a new homeowner.)

Perhaps there are those of you who are not intimately familiar with a Sagittarian ... I am sorry for you. We are fantastic. And we should know, because we know everything.

So. (!) Today I'm watching Jeopardy and for $400 on Double Jeopardy under Astronomy ... (Get ready HRH).

The answer is: To Northern observers, the most brilliant part of the Milky Way is found in "The Archer", this constellation.
The question: What is Sagittarius.
The most brilliant.

Word.

No comments: