2.20.2008

Ironed Linen Napkins. Mmmm.

Dudes. I have such issues. You know what I just caught myself doing? I was about to complete the Williams-Sonoma website survey and I had one of those moments of clarity where I realized that the reason I was going to do it was because I thought it would make Williams-Sonoma like me.

Holy shit. I am so desperate for approval that I am willing to waste time telling Williams-Sonoma what I think of them hoping that it will make me seem like a nicer customer. Know what else? I wrote Crate and Barrel to ask them to stop the barrage of catalogues that crowd our mailbox on a weekly basis. And not once. Twice. I reassured C&B that I loved them and shopped there continuously, but that I was just worried about the environment.

I am so ready for my share in tomorrow's Al-Anon meeting.

Anyway. That wasn't what this post was supposed to be about. The reason I was on the W-S website was to grab an image for the post on my current white light list. Yep. I'm that person.

My fantasy right now is to have a Miele Rotary Iron. I'm already planning how I'm going to have to sell my current dresser on Craigslist and replace it with an Elfa system to accommodate my new iron. I'm also white lighting having a housekeeper to use my Miele Rotary Iron for me, but I'm willing to work it out myself until I get there.

My napkins would be ironed every time they came out of the dryer. Oooooh. Makes me crazy just thinking about it.

Obviously, needing corporate website approval isn't my only issue.

1 comment:

flea said...

try white lighting IRONED SHEETS, ahhhhhhhhhh