8.09.2008

Books That I Love

If you look over to the right, you will see that I've added a new list called, "Books That I Love."

I get into these conversations with people about books and so frequently we'll end up making the book list, or at least discussing it. You know -- "What are your favorite books?", " Is there anything I should read?" -- what have you. For some reason I usually choke when I'm asked.

I have read hundreds of books and have loved so many of them, but under pressure, I can't think of any of them. So, I'm putting them down here.

I'll be adding to the list as I remember more books, or perhaps, even read new ones. Please don't ask me why I love them, or what they're about. I have an issue with retention and can usually just remember whether I liked a book or not. In this case, these are all books I have loved and even though I can't recall the plot details of many of them, when I see their covers in Barnes & Noble, I have a moment remembering that they were special.

For some reason or another.

3 comments:

flea said...

yay! the list i have been waiting for, at my reading rate this will last a lifetime!

Susan said...

you are totally one of the people i was thinking about.

Gypsy said...

Oh, how I loved The Book of Ruth.