8.07.2008

The White Rabbit

I knew it would happen some day.

I have finally smoked myself retarded.

So, I'm sitting here watching America's Best Dance Crew. The routines are amazing and (AND!) JC from N*Sync is one of the judges and everyone hates him. He's the Simon. And he is such a douche. I mean, he is so ridiculously arrogant, but like Simon, he's usually right. ... I love it. One time this kid was screaming at him. It was something along the lines of, "Who the hell are you to tell me I suck at dancing?"
I'm an internationally known pop star who sang and danced with the most successful boy band in history. And I'm rich, bitch.
Then he did a little Z snap in the air.

Fuck yeah, JC.

(He didn't really do the snap. And I paraphrased what he said. But it was still a nice smack down.)

Anyway, I have a computer addiction so I no longer watch TV without my laptop open. I'm developing some serious carpel tunnel syndrome and have chronically stiff fingers from typing or using the track pad. But I feel so much more in tune with the world. At least the world of trashy pop culture and the occasional foray into macgamescafe.com.

So, as I'm watching the show and fucking around on the internet I come across this nutty clothing store. And
I caught myself wondering whether I could pull these off:Over pants. Obviously.

But still, I was considering them.

No comments: