11.09.2007

Do You Miss Me?

I don't know if you guys miss me, but I sure do. I'm currently in Key Largo, FL, working on an event which means I have to put my entire life on hold until 2:30 tomorrow afternoon when I get on a plane to fly back to New York. Right now I should be heading down to my golf cart to go over to our workroom to help get things set up for lunch and the dinner party tonight, but I took a break to come back to my room for my morning poop and to read HRH's latest posting.

I've been up since 5 this morning and didn't get to bed until 12:30 last night and I don't expect to get to bed any earlier this evening. Now, I'm not complaining. This is the nature of the event planning beast. I'm just saying I'm tired, I want to sit here in my room and blog to you guys about my latest emotional breakthrough (big news on the therapy front!), but alas ... lunch florals and linens await.

That being said, I am in South Florida, in gorgeous weather and I love the people I'm working with, so it don't suck.

Write to you soon!

xoxoxox -- TP

3 comments:

flea said...

Oh, I can speak for your masses. WE MISS YOU. Whatever you do don't think about Harry Potter and your Wii.

Anonymous said...

I have to say after reading this blog now for a few days, OMG is The Princess F U N N Y! She is by far my favorite or the two, although, HRH has moments of greatness....
Keep up the fine writitng, ladies, I am a FFL [fan for life] for sure!

ciao
JJ

flea said...

I can hear the sound of The Princesses ego inflating. Rightly so, she is indeed F U N N Y but she is complemented best by HRH. And vice versa :) is anonymous another (observant) outside reader?? welcome!