11.05.2007

Congratulations Flea & Patrick!



I am proud to announce that Jose and Jorge have found new homes. Flea and Patrick are the lucky recipients of new best friends.

Flea -- I am awarding you Jose. Jose (pictured on the left) is a Taurus and enjoys late night hikes through the woods looking for the cats while quasi-drunk from wine. Jose will await your visit to New York later this year and he can be your return travel companion.

Patrick -- Jorge will be all yours. Jorge (with the turquoise wingspan) is a Capricorn and a little fussy. But, once you incorporate some leather and candle wax into your relationship, he straightens right up. I think Jorge should accompany us on our upcoming, "Celebrate Susan and Erica's New Apartment Dinner", currently being planned by The Princess and your husband. He can serve as a brilliant centerpiece for our meal, and can guard you and the Cooney on your way back to your mansion in Hell's Kitchen. (Where else would Jorge live, I ask you?)

As for the rest of you fans out there who didn't win this contest ... stay tuned! I am sure in the next couple of weeks I will come across yet another beloved item that Erica refuses to let me keep.

2 comments:

flea said...

do you take PayPal?

flea said...

let me clarify:

Patrick, do you take PayPal???