2.07.2008

My Biggest Problem Today

Hey.

I had a good decompression day yesterday, basically spent every moment on the couch watching TV or playing Wii or sleeping. Of course, every time I sleep I spend the entire time fighting with my mom or being kicked out of the house by Mom, or fighting with A about Mom, but I guess that's just part of the process of working this all out.

However, I am happy to report that today is much better. Now, much better from where I've been isn't saying a whole lot. It's been a sucky couple of weeks which were the culmination of a suck-ass couple of years. Still, today I'm back on the couch, but this time I'm enjoying the TV rather than using it as a way to make the hours pass to get the day over.Yet, I'm frustrated. I'm catching up on the Lost episodes I missed while away on my own deserted and insanely creepy island, and I keep either stopping the fast forward too quickly or I am having to rewind because I've gone too far. You know why? Anything can happen on Lost. So, sometimes you get tricked by commercials because it would be no surprise for Kate and Jack to suddenly come upon a small child drinking grape juice or some guys sitting around drinking beer and watching football. It makes me crazy.

I am usually a pro with the DVR remote, and Lost makes me feel like I've lost my mojo.

1 comment:

flea said...

mojo or not, there is plenty to miss watching LOST at regular speed or even watching it twice (I sure did)-try slow motion and you might see that the ghost Charlie Hurley saw in his interrogation room freak out had "they need you" written on his palm in Sharpie